Board index inTune Technical Discussion General inTune forum how to delete vehicle from intune?

how to delete vehicle from intune?

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.

Moderators: Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:32 am

I go to delete my vehicle from my intune so I can return it and it gives me a key of 5 sets of 6 numbers/letters
I try and put them in and they all dont fit and it doesnt work

so how do I delete my vehicle

thanks

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:15 pm

simply restore the stock tune to the vehicle to unlock the tool.

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:43 pm

yeah, you have to restore the original backup stock tune to your vehicle in order to unlock/reset the tool....

you can't keep the tune installed in your car, hehe...
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:23 am

I did that but if you go into the settings and vehicle info my vin is still there

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:00 pm

doesnt matter...

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Is there another alternative if the car the inTune was originally married to was sold? Meaning it's not longer available to be able to restore the original to. Can the inTune be reset to be able to use on another car? -or- am I just holding on to a useless tuner now? posting.php?mode=reply&f=44&t=42391#

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:54 am

mikel wrote:
simply restore the stock tune to the vehicle to unlock the tool.
if I didnt have that car ?? how can restored??

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:29 pm

$159 to unlock the tool.

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:17 am

so basically if it was restored to original and the car vin is still in the tool you are stuck like chuck. When i goto tool status his vin is there and in vehicle info mine is there?

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 pm

36dbldz wrote:
so basically if it was restored to original and the car vin is still in the tool you are stuck like chuck. When i goto tool status his vin is there and in vehicle info mine is there?

If it was restored to original, it is unlocked, and ready to go in another vehicle.

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 pm

per the person who sold it to me the car was returned to stock. how can i confirm that?

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:23 pm

when i plugged in i got a screen that says VIN xxxxxxxxxx is not licensed, no remaining open licenses, but my vin shows in vehicle info not tool status

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 pm

36dbldz wrote:
when i plugged in i got a screen that says VIN xxxxxxxxxx is not licensed, no remaining open licenses, but my vin shows in vehicle info not tool status

then it is still married to another vehicle, and needs to be restored to that vehicle or can be unlocked for $159.

Thanks

Return to General inTune forum