Board index inTune Technical Discussion inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX) HP loss with 11 Charger V6

HP loss with 11 Charger V6

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:23 pm

I drive a 2011 Dodge Charger V6, as listed in the subject heading. I'm currently running a 91 octane tune with 15% boost. I have noticed that when I am driving "D" mode (not manually shifting), I loose a significant amount of HP when the car shifts into 2nd gear. This is extremely noticeable to me because I live at the top of a hill and find myself over-accelerating through 2nd gear so the car shifts into 3rd. Has anyone else noticed this and is there a parameter I can adjust this on the InTune DCX?

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:19 pm

jmberring wrote:
I drive a 2011 Dodge Charger V6, as listed in the subject heading. I'm currently running a 91 octane tune with 15% boost. I have noticed that when I am driving "D" mode (not manually shifting), I loose a significant amount of HP when the car shifts into 2nd gear. This is extremely noticeable to me because I live at the top of a hill and find myself over-accelerating through 2nd gear so the car shifts into 3rd. Has anyone else noticed this and is there a parameter I can adjust this on the InTune DCX?

Yup. Happens with the 91 or 93 tune on my 2011 RT also. it's like a flat spot after shifting into second gear around 1600rpm till it gets to 21 or 2200 rpm then it starts to pull again.

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 am

Post logs when happening
UAR Performance.com

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:36 pm

odd, thats not something we would cause in the tunes...not sure what could be happening there.

Return to inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)