Board index inTune Technical Discussion General inTune forum 2006 Mustang GT JLT INTAKE SERIES 3

2006 Mustang GT JLT INTAKE SERIES 3

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.

Moderators: JonDiablosport, Vas@Diablosport

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Posts: 4
Hello im new to the forums i just bought the JLT INTAKE SERIES 3 and i have the diablo intune i would like to know what tune would i use for it there is a preloaded tune called (JLT Induction) But i wouldn't know if that one would work or if not the 93 octane tune thanks

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Posts: 3008
The preloaded tune is for the older JLT. IF you load the 93 tune or whichever tune you want and post the last tune written then I can put the S3 Maf slope on it.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:20 am

Posts: 4
That sounds great the only thing is i am running windows xp and when i connect the intune it does not prompt me to run the intune so there is no way i can pull the tunes and show you in order to customize the tune :crashing:

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:13 am

Posts: 4
Does this also apply to the v6 mustang becuase i just bought the series 3 jlt for mine and my intune jlt tune is for the old also.

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Posts: 3008
Lazrod2121 wrote:
That sounds great the only thing is i am running windows xp and when i connect the intune it does not prompt me to run the intune so there is no way i can pull the tunes and show you in order to customize the tune :crashing:


It doesn't show up under my computer when you plug it in?
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Posts: 3008
dantrin2000 wrote:
Does this also apply to the v6 mustang becuase i just bought the series 3 jlt for mine and my intune jlt tune is for the old also.


There isn't a JLT tune for the V6's and I've never done one either so I would have to see some logs of idle at a minimum.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:56 am

Posts: 4
Seems like I got everything to work now on the intune it's all looking great what tune would I have to give you I order to make it custom to use the series 3 jlt intake or am I able to just download a custom tune from you thanks :)

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Posts: 3008
It's best to load whatever tune you want to use octane wise than we'll modify that.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Posts: 3008
Lazrod2121 wrote:
Seems like I got everything to work now on the intune it's all looking great what tune would I have to give you I order to make it custom to use the series 3 jlt intake or am I able to just download a custom tune from you thanks :)


Go to the tunes folder and post the last tune written on here.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:23 pm

Posts: 6
I also have 2006 Mustang Gt. I Bought The JLT CAI and I am running the Preloaded JLT tune, but I have noticed it kind of sluggish. .. I run on 93 Octane because where I live there is no 91. What do I do?


Return to General inTune forum