Introducing the Hooker Blackheart Exhaust Systems – Now Available!
Exhaust systems can add the performance and sounds you crave on your late model car, truck, or Jeep. DiabloSport has used and tested the Hooker/Blackheart exhaust systems on a variety of different vehicles in conjunction with performance tuning added. The results (and sounds) are impressive! Whether you own a DiabloSport performance programmer or not, you’re going to want to take a look at the clip below. You’ll see and hear these exhaust kits in action and it will get your blood pumping!
If that clip above didn’t pique your interest, you may be in the wrong place! We’re performance gurus here at Diablo and we encourage you to give the Hooker Blackheart exhaust systems some serious consideration. Designed and engineered by the Holley Performance Group, the product delivers on all fronts.
Hooker/Blackheart components are engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality. Take a look at the coverage chart below to find the right SKU for your Camaro SS, Ford Mustang, Challenger, Jeep®, and more! When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition — choose Blackheart.
Take a look at one some customers have to say about these systems:
“Slightly modified it to fit directly to long tubes on a full bolt on LT1 car, sounds insane, deep tone and not too loud, love it!”
Don’t listen to other people when they say that a single exhaust system with a Y-pipe is the same as a dual exhaust with an x-pipe, I saw improvements with power on the dyno and it sounds and even feels better with my cam set up.”
Depending on the application, features may include:
* Full stainless steel construction for maximum strength and durability
* High-efficiency crossovers and high-flow TIG-welded mufflers
* OE-quality hardware (clamps, hanger rods, and rubber isolators) for excellent fitment and leak-free installation
* Dual-mode systems feature high-flow, straight-through, dual-path mufflers with bypass valve, utilizing the factory NPP actuator (mellow throaty tone when valve is closed and aggressive race sound when valve is open)
* Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
* Utilize factory mounting points for ease of installation
* Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
* Limited lifetime warranty
* Some designed for off-highway race use only
2012-2015 V8, 6.2L SS Camaro Dual Tip, 3″ Cat Back Exhaust System