Craft your own unique opportunities.
DiabloSport is always looking for talented individuals to join our team in our engineering facility! If automotive performance is a passion of yours, or you love working with computers- our team might be right for you!
Teams & Roles
Culture and Diversity
We strive for excellence in our business. By maintaining high standards, we maintain perfection in our product offerings. DiabloSport employees are the best in the business when it comes to automotive knowledge, engineering excellence, and customer service. If you’re a passionate gear-head and you love technology, we may be the perfect fit for your future.
Explorer Where Your Unique Characteristics May Fit.
OPEN POSITIONS BELOW
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representative
Full Job Description
Interested in joining the leader in performance tuning in the automotive aftermarket? Are you a car or truck enthusiast?
Want to be a part of great company?
* Access to dynos and mechanical equipment! *
* Relaxed work environment! *
* Nerf gun wars a must! *
- Responds to end-user, dealer, and distributor inquiries regarding new and existing products (including features, pricing, common issues, etc)
- Provide support in troubleshooting and determining source of customer problems. Respond to customer issues in a timely and effective manner whether by telephone, fax or email
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the Techweb, tech manuals, departmental training, or Apex
- Interface with engineering and technical teams to determine long-term solutions to frequent technical problems using the bug tracker or email to alert team of new issues
- Maintain thorough understanding of all products as well as automotive technology in general
- Complete call logs, RMA’s and reports using Apex and Syteline
- Work with other teams within the company to ensure our customers experience unmatched service levels
- Conduct outbound calls or email with answers (RMA status, pricing, technical questions)
- Performs vehicle testing and installs as required
- Learn customer uses of various products and assist with verifying that their applications work as expected
- Spanish and English speaking a plus!
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and be 18 years or older
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain concentration while on the phone for 6-8 hrs per day
- Availability to work Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays
- Strong customer service skills
- Must work as a CSR for at least 3 months or be certified in CSR requirements. One year of customer service/technical support experience preferred
- Working knowledge of gas and diesel engines and automotive technology preferred
- Hands-on experience with supported vehicles and/or performance products preferred. Prior experience within the automotive industry a plus
- Demonstrate high level of dependability
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and Internet. Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and learn new ideas/methods quickly
- Should be familiar with basic vehicle functions. Automotive/truck enthusiast a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities using effective organizational and time-management skills
Powerteq LLC is a leader in the automotive performance tuning aftermarket and has top-tier products for their portfolio. DiabloSport, Edge Products, APR, Dinan, and Superchips are brands operated by Powerteq. Powerteq has offices outside Salt Lake City (Ogden, Utah), Opelika, Alabama, and Orlando (Sanford, FL) designing, manufacturing and selling products under these industry-leading name brands.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Are you an automotive enthusiast? If so, what is your dream car?
- One location
Work Location: Sanford FL