Predator 2 (P2) is the most exciting tuning product in the industry today. We’ve taken things a step further with our first wave of extended application support for P2, PN 7102. On the 2017 3.5L Ecoboost F150, we’re adding a staggering 86 HP and 63 LB-FT of torque in peak to peak gains and a jaw-dropping 116 HP and 104 LB-FT of torque, at max gain. This unreal power is something you can only get from the DiabloSport Predator 2. We’re crushing the competition with power gains like nobody has ever seen and we did it first!
Along with offering first to market tuning on the 2017 Ecoboost, you can equip your ride with tuning you can count on to be powerful, yet safe. We tested these tunes to make sure they are safe and reliable so that you can gain tremendous power without the worry of damaging your truck. Get the most powerful upgrade for our Ecoboost from DiabloSport!
Pre-Loaded Performance Programs
- Diablo 93 Tune – 86 HP & 63 TQ Peak to Peak *114 HP 104 TQ Max Gain
- Diablo 91 Tune – 58 HP & 32 TQ
- This tune delivers great performance and driveability with 91 octane fuel.
- 87 Performance – 35 HP & 26 TQ
- For those who want to run standard fuel and keep their tire life expectancy where it should be, this tune will help improve daily driving, mileage potential and give you a great power boost!
- Diablo Tow – 35 HP & 26 TQ
- This tune is designed to improve towing performance and capability. When you’re ready to hook up to a trailer, be sure to run this tune to get the most of your truck when hauling.
- 87 Economy – 35 HP & 26 TQ
- This tune is perfect for daily driving or commuting. Great improvement in power without worrying about all the aggressive power in the higher settings.
Auto Stop-Start Disable
Fan Temp (optimized)
Throttle Sensitivity (optimized)
Tire Size Adjustment
TPMS On/Off & Adjustment
Get a rock solid performance upgrade for your 1999-2017 F-Series gas pickups with the DiabloSport Predator 2, PN 7102! The Predator will let you adjust your truck’s tire size, re-set the speedometer for aftermarket gears, and remove the top speed limiter with a simple plug and play OBD-II program!